Monday, February 8, 2010

Top 25 on iTunes

From iTunes, my top 25 played songs. This is from the whole existance of my iPod, so some songs are more played, just b/c they've been here longest. Curious to start tracking to see how my tastes change over time.
Poker Face- Lady GaGa: For awhile I couldn't get enough of this song. Its dark, sexy and awesome to dance to

Thinking of You- Katy Perry: One of my all time favorites. The lyrics stay locked in my mind.

Big Girls Don't Cry- Fergie: One of my all time favorites. I never grow tired of this song.

Fly On The Wall- Miley Cyrus: Fun track, full of attitude. I love to dance to this song.

Supermassive Black Hole-Muse: Something about the music, This song makes me feel bad-ass!

I Won't Say (I'm In Love)- Hercules Sndtrk- The lyrics make me feel good, and romantic

7 Things-Miley Cyrus: My most played song. There's nothing about this that I don't like. My theme.

Cooking By the Book-Lazytown: Fun, kids song.

If I were a Boy-BC Jean: Powerful and truthful. Her raspy voice pulls me in.

Paparrazi-Lady Gaga: This song makes me feel famous. I love the stalker message.

Love Story (Pop Mix)- Taylor Swift: I want this to be my love story.

We Danced Anyway- Deana Carter: This song makes me feel young, free and romantic

Mary Jane Shoes- Fergie: My bad-ass/chillout reggae song.

Turn Me On or Turn On Me- Vitamin C: An all time favorite, honest song.

So What- Pink: Im a rockstar, thats all there is to it!

Good Girl Gone Bad-Rihanna: Defines me

Midnight Train To Georgia- Gladys Knight: I love love love this song, and its awesome.

Just Like A Pill-Pink: My angry song. Always makes me vent my anger.

Please Don't Leave-Pink: Idk what it is about this song that made me fall in love w/ it.

Don't Trust Me-3OH!3: Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips. Fun song!

Who knew-Pink: My favorite song by her. Its lyrics are sad, deep and true.

Johnny and June- Heidi Newfield: The best metaphoric love song ever written.

Party in the USA -Miley Cyrus: My new "fun" anthem.

Hello- Beyonce: Deep, true, devoted. I long to live this song.

Unbeautiful- Lesley Roy: Raw, emotional and painful. This song speaks volumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment