Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Little Bunny Foo Foo (True Version)

Ok. The true story:
Lil bunny foo foo was hoppin through the forest.As he was hoppin, he was scooping up field mice and boppin them on the head.
(First I wanna know what field mice are doing in the forest. Shouldnt they be in a field somewhere? I think the story means forest mice, but I guess field sounds better.)
All of a sudden this witch flies down from the sky...
Now I guess she is weird, b/c this heifer can somehow talk to rabbits, which have like an IQ of .5.
Well anyways, the witch, or faery, whatever she is, anyways this bitch tell's little bunny foo foo:
"Look Bitch!" I am sick and tired of you picking up these mice, and bopping them on the head. I'm a nice old witch, so I guess Ill give you a few more chances, but remember: those little bastards are on the endangered species list, and if I catch you and your little foo foo ass bopping them again, I am going to skin you alive, wear your coat as a scarf and then me and the little field mice that are left, we are gonna eat your carcass for supper. Got it?
Let's just say, foo foo didn't bop anymore field/forest mice...

No comments:

Post a Comment